Monday, January 26, 2009

Yay!

I went out of town yesterday and just got home this morning. So I am exhausted but rather happy. I got so much knit stuff it is unfunny. Tons of new lovely lovely yarn, plus a package from knit picks I had been waiting for. Some new needs, I have to add them into my Ravelry account and a few books. I picked up a book on loom knitting and some DPNS and a book on sock knitting. I really want to give it a go. we shall see how I do.

I have tons of projects to post, Not too many are rock and roll. But that will come I hope. I need to make me a set of fingerless gloves. I am thinking the black sock yarn for that.

Well that is it. I need to do a lot of things on line, but I have to clean house and start dinner soon.

So

ROCK AND ROLL

No comments:

Post a Comment